Similan Island Phuket
The Similan archipelago is about 100 Km from Phuket, is composed of nine islands and is a protected marine park, deserted and full of green nature, a corner of paradise in all its wild beauty to be admired, surrounded by a crystal clear sea white beaches of fine sand like talcum powder, the waters are rich in flora and fauna, these granite islands have extraordinary beauty both above and below sea level, are considered one of the places most beautiful in the world for diving, a mandatory destination for divers. This archipelago can be visited from November to March-April, during the other months due to monsoons there are tours that can take you. This beautiful corner of nature you can visit it with different types of tours, one day, one or two nights stay in a bungalow or tent, or stay in a boat, we list a sample program of excursion one day without overnight , but if you also want to spend the night in these beautiful islands, we will organize for you.
- 05.45 - 07.20 Pick up from Boomerang Village Resort and transfer to Tab Lamu pier by minibus.
- 08.00 - 08.15 Arrive at Tab Lamu pier. Check –in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
- 08.30 - 08.45 Depart from Tab Lamu pier by speed boat.
- 10.20 Arrive at Similan Islands. Swimming and Snorkeling at Koh Ha (island 5) or Koh Hok (island 6) in crystal clear water.
- 11.00 Relaxing on the beach and leisure your time at Koh Miang (island 4). Enjoy Thai set menu lunch.
- 13.00 Depart from Koh Miang (island 4) Snorkeling at Koh Ba Ngu (island 9).
- 13.45 Explore the pristine beach and Climbing the viewpoint at Sailing Rock. Koh Similand (island 8).
- 15.00 Depart from Similand Islands back to Tab Lamu pier.
- 16.30 Arrive at Tab Lamu pier and transfer back to Boomerang Village Resort.
Tour Includes Insurance, National Park fee, transfer from/to hotel, round trip by speedboat, thai set menu, fresh fruit, tea & coffee, drinking water, snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and life jacket).