Siam Niramit Phuket
- The Siam Niramit (Phuket) show runs 6 days a week. (closed on Tuesdays).
- The show starts at 20.30hrs, and runs for 80 minutes, without intermission.
- Gates open at 17.30hrs. for access to attractions and facilities.
- Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs.
- A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket.
(Siam – The enchanted reign), a one hour show based upon ancient Thai history and culture, grand scenography and costumes, a mix of technology and special effects with traditional costumes and legendary mysteries from an ancient Thai era. You will feel like you are inside a fascinating tale of traditions, history and folklore. You will go back centuries for an hour. An experience you have to try during your stay in Phuket.
One of the largest stage productions in the world. 100 performers, 500 beautiful costumes. Amazing Special Effects using the world’s most advanced technology. Stunning sets based on treasured works of art. Excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture.
Siam Niramit Phuket – Photo Gallery
Siam Niramit Phuket – Video