- Hotel Policy
Individual charges mini bar, laundry, etc – must be paid to the hotel upon check-out.
A valid ID or Passport must be presented upon check-in. Name on ID or Passport should match the guest name under which the room is booked.
- Payment TERMS:
- For stays from 1 to 3 nights:
Deposit paid with credit card.: 1 night, pay balance in hotel
- For stays than 4 nights or more:
Deposit paid with credit card. (30%), Balance (70%) in hotel upon CHECK-IN with credit card or cash.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB.
Note: We accept also payment through PayPal or Bank transfer “if you do not have a credit card”, but only for reservations OFFLINE, for that please feel free to contact us, with the form Contact Us or by Email.
- Method of Payment at Hotel
Cash (THB – EUR – USD )
Credit Card or PayPal (Visa – Mastercard – American Express – JCB)
- Loss, Damage, Or Theft Of Personal Items
The hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms. Safe deposit boxes are available for the safekeeping of these items.
- Secure, easy and quick reservation process (Secure Server)
- Secure Booking – Website verified by Thawte All information entered on our Booking Online is transmitted in encrypted format to ensure a secure transaction.
- Privacy : we assure you that your personal information and your credit card number will be treated with the maximum security and discretion.
- Cancellation policy
Any cancellation received more than 25 days prior to arrival, no fee will be charged.
Any cancellation received within 25 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of 25% of the booking value.
Any cancellation received within 10 days prior to arrival will incur the full period charge.
Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
Early check out; the balance of booking value will be charged, payable direct at the hotel.
If there are any changes to your reservation including extension, reduction of stay or delayed arrival, the guest MUST by e-mail or fax no +66 76 284569.
In order for us to ensure accuracy, we will only accept amendments IN WRITING. We will not accept amendments over the phone, unless the matter is extremely urgent. Amendments can be submitted to us by contact email or fax no +66 76 284569.
- Website Content
The website content is subject to change without notice before or during your stay. All fares and prices quoted in www.phuket-boomerng.com and are correct at the time of publishing.
- * Informative note as per Art. 13 Law Decree No. 196/2003As per Law Decree No. 196/2003 (the “Personal Data Privacy Law”), our hotel, Boomerang Village Resort Co.,Ltd with registered office in Kata 9/11-13 Soi 10 (PHUKET), intends to process the personal data that you have provided exclusively for the fulfilment of the obligations prescribed by contract or law that govern the business relationship between us. For this reason, we will not process confidential data or data of judicial pertinence. As per Art. 13 of the above-mentioned law, we are obliged to inform you of the following:Purpose of data processingThe data that you place at our disposal will be processed in the context of our company’s daily operations and in particular for the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by contract or law (e.g. compliance with administrative, fiscal and accounting, etc. requirements) and for market research and direct marketing.Method of treatment.As regards the method of treatment given, we inform you that your data will be entered in special identification archives in both paper and computerised form with adequate security measures taken for the protection of the privacy in accordance with the regulations in force. Your personal data will be processed by the appropriate data processing and filing software.Obligatory or optional data entryWe inform you that your consent is not required (as per Art. 23 and respective amendments of the above-mentioned law) whenever our company requires the data in question for the fulfilment of obligations prescribed by contract or law, whenever such data can be taken from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are part of public domain and can be freely accessed by anyone and whenever such data is processed for the defence of rights in Court of Law. In any case however, all such data can be processed but not disclosed.Consequences of refusal to grant consent.Your refusal to consent to our processing of data we consider fundamental as per Point a) above (such as names, registered office, headquarters, branch offices, capital stock, telephone numbers, fax numbers, name of legal representative, V.A.T. and income tax registration numbers, corporate purpose and banking co-ordinates, etc.) may prevent us from establishing or continuing a contractually-regulated business relationship with you.Parties to whom your data may be communicated.Your personal data may be communicated to the parties in the following categories:• Parties granted rights to data access by law;
• payment and payment collection management credit institutes, insurance companies, and auditors;
• credit recovery companies;
• data processing and information technology companies;
• correspondence service companies;
• consociate, subsidiary or parent companies.
Parties that may gain awareness of your data in the execution of their duties
Your personal data will be processed by parties in the following categories:
• company management, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
• headquarter operatives, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
• hotel management operatives, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
• reception, administration and accounting operatives of the structures managed by Boomerang Village Resort Co.,Ltd in their role as the parties in charge of such processing.
Such data will never be distributed without your previous written consent.
Rights as per Art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003
Lastly, in regard to the above, we inform you of your rights as per Art. 7 of the above-mentioned law and precisely what you may be entitled to receive at our expense:
a) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the identification of the owner of the processing and the managers in charge of processing, and the categories of party to whom such data can be communicated or those who may come to the awareness of such data in the performance of their duties as parties assigned to data processing;
b) the confirmation of the existence of the personal data that regards you and the logic applied to any computerised processing performed;
c) the cancellation and transformation in anonymous form of any data processed in violation of the above-mentioned law;
d) the updating, correction and completion – if you desire – of such personal data;
e) the certification that the operations mentioned in Points c) and d) were brought to the attention of those to whom such data has been communicated or distributed with the exception of the cases prescribed by law;
f) the right to oppose on legitimate grounds the processing of your personal data, even when such processing is performed for appropriate purposes;
g) the right to oppose, in any case, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of transmission of direct sales or advertising material or commercial communication or market research.
Parties assigned to processing
The owner of the processing performed is Boomerang Village Resort Boomerang Village Resort Co.,Ltd with registered office in Kata 9/11-13 Soi 10 (PHUKET).