Phi Phi Island Phuket
Phi Phi Islands & Maya Bay
Excursion for anyone who loves the sun, beach, and snorkeling. Phi Phi Islands are a small archipelago about 90 minutes from Phuket. Phi Phi Leh is the most famous thanks to the movie “The Island” with Leonardo di Caprio and some scenes have been shot on Maya Bay beach, a bay surrounded by majestic cliffs and white sand with turquoise water. Phi Phi Islands are an amazing destination for scuba diving and snorkeling enthusiasts, the waters are full of tropical sea life, with actiniae, butterfly fishes, clown fishes, angelfishes, surgeon fishes, blowfishes, etc.
- 07.30 - 07.45 :
- Pick up from Boomerang Village Resort and transfer to the pier, by air-conditioned vehicle
- 09.00 :
- Depart from pier to Khai Island for snorkeling, swimming or relax on the white sandy beach.
- 10.15 :
- Departure from Khai Island to Phi Phi Island Group.
- Phi Phi Ley for enjoy beautiful scenery and photo opportunity
- Maya Bay for swimming, snorkeling and explore the beach
- Loh Samah Bay for sightseeing
- Pileh Cove for sightseeing
- Viking Cave for sightseeing
- 13.00 :
- Enjoy delicious buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don. Take your leisure time to relax on the beach.
- 14.30 :
- Depart from Phi Phi Don to Monkey Beach for snorkeling and relaxing.
- 16.30 :
- Arrive at Phuket and transfer back to Boomerang Village Resort.
Tour Includes Two way transfer by minibus, Mask, Snorkel and life Jacket, Lunch, Seasonal fresh fruits, Soft Drinks, Tour Guide, Insurance. Excludes Fin.
Please Bring Swimming suits, Shorts & light T-Shirt, Beach towel, Sunblock, Sun cap, Sunglasses, Camera.