Canoe Phang Nga & James Bond Island
Phang Nga Bay Marine National Park was declared a protected Ramsar Site (no. 1185) of international ecological significance on 14 August, 2002.
Phang Nga is a shallow bay with 42 islands, comprising shallow marine waters and intertidal forested wetlands, with at least 28 species of mangrove; seagrass beds and coral reefs are also present. The most famous of the many islands in the bay is the so-called James Bond Island, a needle formed limestone rock in the sea, which featured in the movie The Man with the Golden Gun. Nearby villages include Ao Luk.
Excursions for nature enthusiasts, Phang Nga bay is known as one of the most beautiful and natural places around Phuket, a one of a kind place, here you can visit amazing calcareous caves full of wonderful stalactites and stalagmites, mangroves peeking out of the sea, a natural show full of colours and surrounded exclusively by the silence of nature. And James Bond Island too, the most famous island of this area, where they shot a 007 movie.
- Canoe Phang Nga & James Bond Island
- 07.15 – 08.00 :
- Pick up from Boomerang Village Resort and transfer to Klomg Khian pier
Departure for Phang Nga Bay with Big Boat
- Visit & explore caves at Panak Island
- Visit & explore caves at Bat Cave by sea canoe
- Visit & explore caves at Mangrove Cave or Diamond Cave by sea canoe
- Visit & explore caves at Hong Island
- Lunch on board, a delicious Thai buffet
- Visit & explore caves at James Bond Island
- Arrive at Sandy Beach swimming and relaxing
- 16.30 – 17.00 :
- Back to Klong Khian pier and to Boomerang Village Resort.
Including Hotel transfer, Coffee and Tea, Soft Drinks, Fresh fruits, Equipment, Life Jachet, Canoe equipment with well trained canoe paddler, Experienced instructor, Insurance