Ko Hae (เกาะเฮ), sometimes spelled Ko Hey and also known as Coral Island, is an island off the southeast of Phuket in Thailand.
Excursion for anyone who loves the sun, beach, and snorkeling. Coral Island is a 15 minutes motorboat ride from Phuket, this excursion is available all year round, high or low season. Clear water, coral reef with plenty of fish. Excellent for relaxing and listen to the symphony of the ocean, a day of sea and relaxation.
Although the masses of tourists that arrive everyday have taken their toll on the corals, there are still some nice corals to be found in the deeper waters farther from shore. About 100 meters from shore on both Long & Banana Beaches there are vast Staghorn Coral Reefs. Visibility can be okay to very limited due to the island’s very close proximity to Phuket, currents, and water runoff.
Coral Island Phuket – Itinerary
- 08.00 – 09.00 :
- Pick up from Boomerang Village Resort and transfer to Chalong pier.
- 09.15 – 09.30 :
- Depart from Chalong pier.
- 09.45 -12.00 :
- Arrive at Coral Island (Koh Hey). Enjoy the white sandy beach & turquoise water as you partake in various sea activities.
- 12.00 – 13.00 :
- As part of the tour, enjoy the taste of Thailand’s famous cuisine at our Hey restaurant.
- 13.00 – 15.00 :
- Back to the beach for more leisure hour time. Time for rest or walking on the beach, swimming with mask and search for small fish named “NEMO” etc.
- 15.00 – 15.30 :
- Departure from Coral Island back to Chalong pier and transfer to Boomerang Village Resort.
Coral Island Phuket – Tour Includes: Speedboat transfer & land transfer, Mask, Snorkel and life Jacket, beach chair, lunch, tea & coffee, insurance.